Consumer Insights Coordinator (m/f/d)
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 130 countries and world-renowned brands such as Winston, the global number two cigarette brand, and Camel (outside the United States). Our international brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit. Today, JTI also plays a significant role in the e-cigarette market by manufacturing the internationally recognized Logic brand.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45,000 people worldwide. For the fifth consecutive year, we have recently been recognized as a Global Top Employer and have been certified as one of the top employers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, vibrant culture and commitment to training and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group. For more information, please visit www.jti.com.
We are looking for a full-time Consumer Insights Coordinator (m/f/d) to strengthen our Strategic Insights Marketing department in Cologne.
This position is limited to the period of parental leave replacement and would start in January 2020.
Your main tasks:
- Work with the Consumer Insights Manager on several ad-hoc market research projects and support with study preparation, project management and agency coordination
- Collaborate on long-term projects such as tracking studies and share research findings with internal stakeholders
- Compile market data and research findings and translate results into actionable insights
- Monitor and consolidate competitive activities and remain fully informed on market trends and customers’ behavior
- Contribute to several projects simultaneously, delivering against agreed deadlines
- Team support in day-to-day business
- A successful graduation in economics, sociology, psychology or market research
- Diverse experience ranging from relevant internships to entry level work experience, preferably from market research, marketing or consulting firms utilizing analytical/logic skills
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG / tobacco industry is a plus
- Enjoyment of evaluating and analyzing data
- Precise working approach with high demands of your own work quality
- Good interpersonal skills, open minded, quick learner
- Desire to contribute your own ideas
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, but also Word, Excel, Outlook
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken
Take your chance and join one of the „Top Employers 2019“ in Germany.
We offer you a challenging and varied job in an international company. Continuous further training and attractive general conditions are fundamental components of our personnel concept.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply directly with your complete application documents (CV, cover letter & certificates) stating your
earliest possible starting date via our online system:
www.jti.com/careers (Job ID 24255).